Apple Music came late to the music-streaming party and has been trying to play catch up to services such as Spotify. But it doesn’t offer too much over competitors and could use a few fresh features.
Now, the Apple rumor mill suggests Apple is expected to announce an Apple Music overhaul at its Worldwide Developer’s Conference in June, according to Bloomberg. Meanwhile, tech blog 9 to 5 Mac reports the updates will be coming with iOS 10.
If the rumors are legit, Apple Music will be getting a new interface to make the service more intuitive, an expanded online radio footprint and improved integration between streaming and downloading music. Read more…
- The Booming Business of Making Fake Apple Stores Look Real
- Apple’s iPhone Market Share Showing Typical Seasonality
- Update: Apple said to move part of cloud business from AWS to Google
- Samsung reportedly interested in buying Tidal to replace Milk Music
- This Argument for Why Apple Needs to Help the FBI Is Straight-Up Insane