* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
var m3_u = (location.protocol==’https:’?’https://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’:’http://greatresponder.com/openx/www/delivery/ajs.php’);
var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999);
if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ‘,’;
IBM has introduced new hybrid cloud capabilities for Watson to help companies to connect their data with web applications in the cloud. Watson Hybrid Cloud solution will use Watson Explorer as the default platform for application development, combining enterprise data sources in the application through a scalable environment that keep local and private data secure.
With the new hybrid cloud capabilities, users can more quickly extract business intelligence from data housed in multiple environments – traditional or cloud. In addition, IBM has announced the addition of 270 new partners to the ecosystem of Watson, as well as new specialized cognitive apps in different sectors such as entertainment, energy, health and tourism in order to save time, risk, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Cognitive application developers often face the challenge of where to locate the data and can not move them all to a public cloud for different reasons, either because of their huge amount, or by privacy requirements, regulations or security. Using the IBM hybrid cloud capabilities, users can quickly extract business intelligence data hosted securely in multiple environments.
The platform allows companies to develop applications in seconds and with minimal configuration. Watson Hybrid Cloud solution will use Watson Explorer as the default platform for application development, combining enterprise data sources in the application through a scalable environment that keep local and private data securely.
IBM Watson Analytics automates some steps of the analysis, such as data preparation, predictive analysis and visualization in an understandable way for different departments within a company, such as marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources.
IBM has also renewed its portfolio with new products that allow companies to integrate hybrid cloud solutions in their organization, and meet new workloads generated by the rise of mobile, social and analytical technologies. The new IBM Power Systems, IBM Spectrum Storage, IBM Systems z, IBM Middleware, IBM SoftLayer and OpenStack software, promise to help customers easier navigation between these environments and more valuable for the development of business information.
Last month, IBM launched a new division called IBM Watson Health allowing patients, physicians, researchers and insurance sectors to deal effectively with health data. The unit offers a secure platform for open cloud for doctors, researchers, insurance companies and solution-oriented health and wellness, allowing anonymity to share and combine data concerning health companies.
MarketsandMarkets, the consulting and market research firm, has estimated that the growth of hybrid cloud will reach about $ 84.67 billion in 2019. The results of this study show the increasing adoption of the hybrid cloud computing model.
The main features of the hybrid cloud computing model are the standards and shared services, packaged solutions, self-service, scalable, price based on use, accessible via the Internet, standard UI technologies and publishing services and API, which result in a more efficient use of IT assets , greater agility to launch new services and greater cost efficiency.
- IBM Watson Health and Apple to Bring Artificial Intelligence
- IBM One Billion Investment in Watson Focuses on Big Data and
- In Five Years, The Market for Hybrid Cloud Computing is…
- Cisco to Invest One Billion to Build World’s Largest Cloud
- Microsoft Launches Machine Learning Azure ML to Predict the…
- Microsoft streamlines hybrid cloud operations with new tools
- IBM Bluemix powers hybrid cloud apps for IoT, analytics
- Hurricane Irene Renews Focus on Hybrid Cloud Solutions for Disaster Recovery …
- The big greenfield cannabis cloud
- Google Offers Cheaper Version of Cloud Services to Run Low Priority Jobs