Digital experience provider Sitecore today released a new version of the ecommerce platform it acquired more than three years ago from commerceserver.net. It includes updates in order management capabilities, support for digital products and goods and a developer experience based oncore framework.
- France’s new “right to disconnect” law rolls out
- The Simpsons Parodies Adventure Time in Its Latest Couch Gag Opening
- 360 Photography Company Visualpathy.com Provides Immersive VR Content…
- TorrentHound is the latest torrent site to bite the dust
- Eddie Bauer is latest retailer to be hit by point-of-sale malware