… of a PC is in our pockets, cloud computing permeates our lives, artificial intelligence, and augmented and virtual reality are becoming mainstream.
Sure, Pokémon Go is the only game people want to play right now. But come August 9, the world will have another incredible title to obsess over. No Man’s Sky, developed by indie studio Hello Games, is a procedurally generated survival adventure set in space, that will see players explore 18 quintillion planets in an attempt to reach the center of the galaxy. The game has a brand new trailer that gives you a glimpse of some of the alien lands, poisonous plants and massive dinosaur-like creatures you’ll encounter and – and hopefully, live to tell the tale. Personally, I…
This story continues at The Next Web
- Nintendo’s new mini-NES will never get more games or connect to the internet
- GamesBeat weekly roundup: Miitomo hits the U.S., and Final Fantasy XV gets a release date
- Oculus Rift made me realize I only want to play games in virtual reality
- Audio Visuals: Rose McGowan Is Making Artsy Music Videos Now
- Everything Oculus announced today: $ 99 Gear VR, Touch release date, Minecraft, and more
Indulging our inner child might not be a bad idea.
From Lady Gaga to scads of cats, there were many great music videos to watch this week. Here are the best of the best.
The post Audio Visuals: Rose McGowan Is Making Artsy Music Videos Now appeared first on WIRED.